Numerical Simulation and Analysis Optimization of Cast-In-Place Process of Non-Bearing Wall Based on CFD
- Jiabin Ma, Weiguang Xiong, Luhang Zhao, Jiajie Wang, Shihang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Jiabin Ma
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.54How to use a DOI?
- Wall Pouring, CFD, Flow Field Simulation, Optimal Design, ANSYS Fluent.
- This article takes the non-bearing wall cast-in-place process as the research object, making comprehensive use of CFD analysis methods, CAE technology, ANSYS Gambit and Fluent software. the flow field simulation was carried out in the mixing section and the grouting process in the pouring wall process. Finally, the flow field simulation was carried out on the stirring section and the grouting section in the process of pouring the wall. At the same time, the velocity field and pressure field in each time period were analyzed, the influence of different wall materials on each link was studied and the optimized cast-in-place process parameters were obtained.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiabin Ma AU - Weiguang Xiong AU - Luhang Zhao AU - Jiajie Wang AU - Shihang Wang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Numerical Simulation and Analysis Optimization of Cast-In-Place Process of Non-Bearing Wall Based on CFD BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.54 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.54 ID - Ma2018/03 ER -