The Study of SAR Image Change Detection Algorithm Based on the Difference Graph Fusion
- Chunhua Fu, Xiaojing Wang, Lijun Zhang, Liying Qiao
- Corresponding Author
- Chunhua Fu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.79How to use a DOI?
- SAR image, change detection, and differential image fusion.
- SAR image change detection technology is the two picture in the same area, the different time periods for SAR image detection, quantitative and qualitative analysis of the change area, thereby gaining interest area change a technology of information. SAR image change detection technology is of great importance in social, economic, environmental, agricultural and military fields. Based on difference image and ratio image change detection in the complementary, with average filtering fusion ratio difference and median filtering the graph method, k-means clustering algorithm for classifier are in, get change regional integrity and background noise resistance are good change detection results. The experimental results of SAR image change verify the effectiveness of this algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunhua Fu AU - Xiaojing Wang AU - Lijun Zhang AU - Liying Qiao PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - The Study of SAR Image Change Detection Algorithm Based on the Difference Graph Fusion BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.79 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.79 ID - Fu2018/03 ER -