Analysis of Coil Misalignment in MCRWPT System
- Junfeng Yang, Xiaodong Zhang, Dandan Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Junfeng Yang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.91How to use a DOI?
- Magnetic coupling resonant, wireless power transfer, mutual inductance, power and efficiency.
- Coil misalignment often takes place in wireless power transfer (WPT) systems. It may result in decrease of transfer efficiency and system instability. In this paper the mutual inductance model and the circuit equation of Magnetic Coupling Resonant WPT (MCRWPT) are established firstly. And the influence of the mutual inductance on the transfer characteristic parameters is analyzed. Then the transfer power and efficiency under three transfer modes with different sizes between two coils in the offset state are studied. Based on the analysis results, a method to improve the transfer efficiency of the MCRWPT system is proposed. Finally, the analysis results and the feasibility of the proposed method are verified, through the simulations and experiments.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junfeng Yang AU - Xiaodong Zhang AU - Dandan Liu PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Analysis of Coil Misalignment in MCRWPT System BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.91 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.91 ID - Yang2018/03 ER -