Research on Simulation Method of Rigid-Flexible Coupling Gear Transmission Based on MFBD
- Zheng Zhang, Guangbin Feng, Huagang Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Zheng Zhang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.94How to use a DOI?
- Efficient, MFBD, Gear pair, Vibration acceleration, Simulation.
- In order to analyze the dynamics of the gear transmission more efficiently, this paper builds a three-dimensional modeling software Creo, finite element software Hypermesh and dynamics simulation software based on MFBD (Multi-Flexible-Body Dynamics) technology. RecurDyn established a multi-flexible body model, established a rigid-flexible, flexible-flexible gear pair model and verified its accuracy. The time-frequency domain curves and simulation speeds of the vibration accelerations of the two model flexible gears are compared and analyzed. The results show that the rigid-flexible gear pair model has certain advantages in the simulation. The simulation method can provide a basis for rigid-flexible coupling modeling of complex gear transmission systems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zheng Zhang AU - Guangbin Feng AU - Huagang Sun PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Research on Simulation Method of Rigid-Flexible Coupling Gear Transmission Based on MFBD BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.94 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.94 ID - Zhang2018/03 ER -