Capacity Evaluation and Optimization of Heavy Haul Railway Station Based on the Simulation of Operation of Station
- Mengqi Ma, Xingchen Zhang, Zhimei Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Mengqi Ma
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.108How to use a DOI?
- Rely on the fixed and flexible application principles of track.
- Heavy haul railway mainly transport bulk cargo such as coal and steel. Its characteristics includes large volume of freight, complicated operation of station, obvious heavy cargo direction etc. The bulk cargo's timeliness standard is low, the occupied time between different operations of station is distinct different. Therefore, the heavy haul railway train has great optimization space in the transportation organization of the station. The purpose of this paper is to strengthen the capacity of heavy haul railway stations. Based on the analysis of operations of the heavy load railway station, the simulation system is established. Rely on the fixed and flexible application principles of track, the shortest path selection method of route and the train insertion method to strengthen the train station capacity. The simulation is carried out with CiYaowan station in Baoshen Railway as an example, the feasibility of the method and simulation system is verified.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mengqi Ma AU - Xingchen Zhang AU - Zhimei Wang PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Capacity Evaluation and Optimization of Heavy Haul Railway Station Based on the Simulation of Operation of Station BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.108 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.108 ID - Ma2018/03 ER -