Research on Emergency Communication System
- Yuanyuan Guo, Yuxin Ou, Bin Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Yuanyuan Guo
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.113How to use a DOI?
- Emergency communication system; Emergencies; Emergency communication support.
- In recent years, major and unexpected public events in our country have taken place from time to time, causing great losses to the national economy and people's lives and property. Because these emergencies have caused huge damage to various equipments, resulting in the unblocked communication and affecting the rescue and command work, there is still a long way to go to meet the requirements of emergency communications support. Therefore, it is imperative to develop the emergency communication system in China.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuanyuan Guo AU - Yuxin Ou AU - Bin Liu PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Research on Emergency Communication System BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.113 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.113 ID - Guo2018/03 ER -