Empirical Research on User Relationship Network for Product Innovation Community
- Jing Zhang, Wei Wei, Liwen Shi, Weijin An
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Zhang
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.117How to use a DOI?
- Innovation, intermediary effect empirical design.
- The 'social network' which is formed by user behavior and its interact relation, could link user wisdom quickly, gather huge amounts of information, accelerate the sharing of knowledge and creation. Xiaomi community using grasping user comments or response data on community BBS section of typical products has been proven a typical product innovation platform that can be used to build the user relationship network. Typical social network properties have been discovered by using the social network analysis method. But high clustering core - edge structure in the network makes the majority of user behavior have certain limitation about focus on more themes' content of products at the same time. Core users tend to talk more to periphery users in the user relationship network, then, the core users almost no communication between themselves, and their intermediary effect are not obvious. Obtained the empirical results show that impact on analyzing user interaction and its relationship building, which could spread information aggregation and quickly generate iteration to promote the product innovation design.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Zhang AU - Wei Wei AU - Liwen Shi AU - Weijin An PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Empirical Research on User Relationship Network for Product Innovation Community BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.117 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.117 ID - Zhang2018/03 ER -