Study on Parameter Boundary of the 2nd District of Shengtuo Oilfield Reservoir with Polymer Flooding
- Xiaoyu Liu, Da Gao, Xuejiao Lu, Jian Hou
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaoyu Liu
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.120How to use a DOI?
- oil incremental investments, formation water salinity boundary
- The research method of studying on parameter boundary of reservoir with polymer flooding has been established, using numerical simulation method combined with dynamic economic evaluation method. Based on Sha two 1-2 units of Shengtuo second area, the numerical simulation model is built and the influence of different reservoir parameters on polymer flooding is performed. Then the standard plates of various parameter boundaries for polymer flooding have been drawn under different oil prices and different oil incremental investments. Referring to the plate, the parameter boundaries for reservoir applied with the new type of heat resistance and salt tolerance polymer have been obtained. These parameter boundaries include: formation water salinity boundary, formation water calcium and magnesium ion content boundary, reservoir temperature boundary and oil viscosity boundary. The establishment of these parameter boundaries can be a guidance to dynamically facilitate the economic development of high temperature and high salinity reservoir with polymer flooding under consideration of oil price volatility.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaoyu Liu AU - Da Gao AU - Xuejiao Lu AU - Jian Hou PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Study on Parameter Boundary of the 2nd District of Shengtuo Oilfield Reservoir with Polymer Flooding BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.120 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.120 ID - Liu2018/03 ER -