Design of Portable Environment Monitoring System of Ammunition Depots Based on IOT
- Jianfeng Li, Mingqing Xiao, Haizhen Zhu, Ruoan Wang, Weiwen Shi
- Corresponding Author
- Jianfeng Li
Available Online March 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.128How to use a DOI?
- Environment monitoring system; Portability; IOT; Wi-Fi communication
- Aiming at the fact that present environment monitoring systems of ammunition depots have costly wire arrangement, remote monitoring, low reliability and are not able to monitor environment data timely. In this paper, sensor nodes with the core of STM32F103VE chip was designed and the Wi-Fi transmission module with the core of 88W8686 chip was built. Java is used to develop the intellectualized mobile terminal in eclipse environment. The monitoring terminal is timely and portable which is attained by communication among senor nodes, and the data monitoring center (DMC) and mobile terminal are designed based on Internet of Things (IOT) technology. The relative experiment to test monitoring accuracy and reliability is designed in this paper. The result shows that the monitoring system performs well in monitoring accuracy, communicating reliability and system stabilization. The system has much significance to improve the routine maintenance efficiency of the ammunition depots.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianfeng Li AU - Mingqing Xiao AU - Haizhen Zhu AU - Ruoan Wang AU - Weiwen Shi PY - 2018/03 DA - 2018/03 TI - Design of Portable Environment Monitoring System of Ammunition Depots Based on IOT BT - 2018 International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic, Control and Automation Engineering (MECAE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.128 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mecae-18.2018.128 ID - Li2018/03 ER -