Research on Accounting Talent Cultivation Model Based on Modern Apprenticeship -- Taking Hainan Vocational and Technical College as an Example
- Chunchao Liu, Yinzhen Huang, Linna Li
- Corresponding Author
- Chunchao Liu
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.1How to use a DOI?
- modern apprenticeship, accounting talent, training mode.
- At present, there is a big gap between the training quality of the accounting profession and the market demand in China's higher vocational colleges. The modern apprenticeship system is a new talent cultivation model that adapts to the requirements of economic development and industrial structure adjustment. The article takes modern apprenticeship as the research object, taking Hainan Vocational and Technical College accounting as an example. Based on the current situation of school-industry cooperation, it analyzes the implementation conditions of government policy orientation, Hainan economic development characteristics, and school resources and experience. Construct the implementation line of the modern apprenticeship system for accounting majors, and initially form a talent training model for modern apprenticeship in the accounting profession.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunchao Liu AU - Yinzhen Huang AU - Linna Li PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Research on Accounting Talent Cultivation Model Based on Modern Apprenticeship -- Taking Hainan Vocational and Technical College as an Example BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.1 ID - Liu2018/04 ER -