Analysis of gender differences in Chinese family education
- Weifeng Li, Yifang Qu, Lixia Liang
- Corresponding Author
- Weifeng Li
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.37How to use a DOI?
- Bisexualization;family education;gender difference.
- China has always attached importance to the important role of family education in children's development. There are obvious gender differences in parents' participation in education, which has its complicated systemic reasons. The bisexualization family education model is more conducive to the children's physical and mental development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weifeng Li AU - Yifang Qu AU - Lixia Liang PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Analysis of gender differences in Chinese family education BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.37 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.37 ID - Li2018/04 ER -