Participation in Leisure Activities and Social Integration of Migrant Workers
- Xiaobing Huang, Xiaolian Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaobing Huang
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.44How to use a DOI?
- Leisure Activities; Group Heterogeneity; Migrant Workers; Social Integration.
- This paper analyzes the situation and impact of participation of leisure activities on social integration of migrant workers from group heterogeneity perspective. The study indicates that participation of leisure activities can promote social integration of migrant workers significantly. Moreover, Social-type and arty-type leisure activities can aggrandize social integration of migrant workers, the effect of sporty-type leisure activities isn’t notable, but, recreational leisure activities will undermine social integration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaobing Huang AU - Xiaolian Liu PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Participation in Leisure Activities and Social Integration of Migrant Workers BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.44 ID - Huang2018/04 ER -