Research on Supplier Evaluation System Based on Lean Accounting
- Xiaobing Pei, Lijiao Song
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaobing Pei
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.72How to use a DOI?
- Lean production; lean accounting; value stream; analytic hierarchy process.
- Supplier evaluation is the most crucial step in practically all manufacturing and Lean manufacturing is no exception. Lean accounting, as the main accounting method of lean manufacturing enterprises, is the core of value stream and supports the development of the whole manufacturing industry as the highest goal. For the lean manufacturing enterprises, this paper establishes a this paper established on the basis of the accounting system of the lean supplier evaluation index system, and calculates the different weights of each index through the analytic hierarchy process, and provides some references for the lean manufacturing enterprises how to accurately evaluate and select the suppliers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaobing Pei AU - Lijiao Song PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Research on Supplier Evaluation System Based on Lean Accounting BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.72 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.72 ID - Pei2018/04 ER -