Quantitative Research on Value Added of Production Process Based on Value Chain
- Xiaobing Pei, Fangjian Shang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaobing Pei
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.74How to use a DOI?
- Value Added; Core Competence; Principal Component Analysis.
- As the market competition becomes fiercer and fiercer, the requirements for the production department are also getting higher and higher. How to identify the value added in the production process and determine the most competitive link in the production process has become one of the most important issues. By summarizing the factors that affect the excess profits, the principal component analysis method is used to allocate the excess profits to each the production processes so as to identify the value added of each production process. Recognition of value added and determination of core competence links have some practical significance for maintaining core competitiveness, maintaining the competitive advantage of enterprises and realizing long-term and steady development of the enterprises.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaobing Pei AU - Fangjian Shang PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Quantitative Research on Value Added of Production Process Based on Value Chain BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.74 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.74 ID - Pei2018/04 ER -