The Influence of Health Promotion on the Healthy Lifestyle of College Students
- Yuepeng Sun, Yu Su, Yifei Zhai
- Corresponding Author
- Yuepeng Sun
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.85How to use a DOI?
- Health promotion, Lifestyle, Seafaring undergraduate
- Since 1986, the world health organization (WHO) has introduced the concept of "health promotion", which has attracted much attention. Nowadays, due to the particularity of the study environment of seafaring college students, many of their mental health problems are not conducive to forming a complete personality. This study mainly USES literature review to discuss the psychological problems of college students. Concluded that half militarization management and lack of girls is the main cause of affecting navigation classes of college students' mental health, and put forward from the courses in humanities classes or lectures, men and women to participate in the activities, giving play to the role of psychological counselling agencies and open students like elective course from four aspects to build the way of health promotion.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuepeng Sun AU - Yu Su AU - Yifei Zhai PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - The Influence of Health Promotion on the Healthy Lifestyle of College Students BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.85 ID - Sun2018/04 ER -