Research on the Current Situation of Pension Caregivers in Private Pension Institutions in China
- Weifeng Li, Huanning Yan, Lixia Liang
- Corresponding Author
- Weifeng Li
Available Online April 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.88How to use a DOI?
- pension caregivers, aging of population.
- China's pension pressure is increasing, and pension caregivers are closely related to the life quality of the elderly. Through the form of field observation and interview, problems have been found in the aspects of supply and demand, the sex ratio, the threshold of admittance, the rate of holding, liquidity, working strength and treatment. Their reasons were analyzed by two aspects: industrial structure and ideology. And suggestions are made from three aspects: government, organization and individual.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Weifeng Li AU - Huanning Yan AU - Lixia Liang PY - 2018/04 DA - 2018/04 TI - Research on the Current Situation of Pension Caregivers in Private Pension Institutions in China BT - 2018 International Conference on Management and Education, Humanities and Social Sciences (MEHSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.88 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mehss-18.2018.88 ID - Li2018/04 ER -