A Study on Control Strategy under Tip-in Condition Based on AMT Vehicle
- Yang Gao, Yong Chen, Daguo Luo, Wenzhong Liu, Mingqi Gu
- Corresponding Author
- Yang Gao
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.2How to use a DOI?
- AMT, Hard Acceleration, Control Strategy, Simulation Platform
- The control strategy of gear-position optimization of an AMT vehicle under Tip-in condition is presented in this article. The down-shift principle of an automatic transmission under an acceleration condition is also analyzed. The in-the-loop simulation platform of transmission system software of an AMT vehicle is established using the Matlab/Simulink. The simulation platform mainly includes the vehicle load module and the control strategy module. The vehicle load module mainly includes the driver intention module, the transmission model, the engine model, the synchronizer model, the clutch model and the resistance model. The hard-acceleration condition is simulated under no deceleration condition by utilizing the optimized control strategy and conventional control strategy respectively. The result indicates that the proposed control strategy can identify a driver’s intention, decrease shift times, reduce power interruption time, improve comfort and make the vehicle reach the maximum speed quickly.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang Gao AU - Yong Chen AU - Daguo Luo AU - Wenzhong Liu AU - Mingqi Gu PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - A Study on Control Strategy under Tip-in Condition Based on AMT Vehicle BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.2 ID - Gao2012/11 ER -