Dynamic performance of a pure electric vehicle experimental analysis
- Tan-li WANG, Chang-hong CHEN, Shi-zhan GAO, Xing-quan LI, Ying-xiao YU
- Corresponding Author
- Tan-li WANG
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.3How to use a DOI?
- Electric vehicle, Dynamic performance ,maximum climbable gradient, analysis
- On the basis of analysis of the slop and accelerate inertia force affect on the driving force, this paper propose a calculate method of the maximum driving force and gradient based on the acceleration of the flat road and slop. The result show that the proposed calculate method of electric vehicle maximum gradient can effectively evaluate the climbing performance.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tan-li WANG AU - Chang-hong CHEN AU - Shi-zhan GAO AU - Xing-quan LI AU - Ying-xiao YU PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Dynamic performance of a pure electric vehicle experimental analysis BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.3 ID - WANG2012/11 ER -