Applied Research on Optimum Dosage of Flexible Waterproof Material for Bridge Deck
- Fenglan Bian, Younian Dou, Haiquan Cai
- Corresponding Author
- Fenglan Bian
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.9How to use a DOI?
- Flexible waterproof material, Optimum dosage, Bond strength, Shear strength
- The dosage of bridge deck waterproof material can influence not only the road performance but also the construction cost of waterproof layer. The bond strength, shear strength and pull strength of different bridge deck waterproof material dosage are tested to determine the optimum amount. The method of dosage control during construction is proposed. And the test road is paved according to the research result. The test results of test road can meet the requirements.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fenglan Bian AU - Younian Dou AU - Haiquan Cai PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Applied Research on Optimum Dosage of Flexible Waterproof Material for Bridge Deck BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.9 ID - Bian2012/11 ER -