Study on Analysis of Chenghe Fly Ash and Preparation of molecular sieve
- Jianli Yang, Meili Du, Xiaogang Yang, Renshan Li
- Corresponding Author
- Jianli Yang
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.11How to use a DOI?
- Fly ash,Molecular sieve,Guide agent,Citric acid
- In recent years, with the rapid development of coal industry, a large number of coal fly ash has been produced, while the recycling rate of the ash is rather low. It is not only a waste of the precious land resources, but also makes environment suffering severe pollution. As an important kind of new material in the national economy, the demand for molecular sieve is growing. It is possible to synthesis molecular sieve using fly ash. The way is not only energy conservation and environmental protection, but also waste reclamation, according with the theme of the sustainable development. This study is to synthesize the molecular sieve in different guide agent or addition agent conditions, which is on the basis of the analysis of chemical composition of fly ash and auxiliary guide agent and additional additives, and using inexpensive industrial waste material fly ash, which are from Cheng He mining area in Shanxi province, as basic raw material by the method of hydrothermal synthesis. It is also to find a approach for the use of fly ash with subtly. Through XRD expert zing phase, SEM observing appearance, the characterizing results show that excellent performance molecular sieve of 4A can be synthesized at conditions: calcined at 850 and for 2 hours, then hydrothermal reacted with composition of reaction mixture 3Na2O:1Al2O3:2SiO2: 185H2O at temperature 90 , crystallization time 6h with 5% guide agent or additives .
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianli Yang AU - Meili Du AU - Xiaogang Yang AU - Renshan Li PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Study on Analysis of Chenghe Fly Ash and Preparation of molecular sieve BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.11 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.11 ID - Yang2012/11 ER -