Research on Rolling Mill Vibration Based on the Rolling Piece Hysteretic Nonlinear Deformation
- Dongxiao Hou, Fei Liu, Haoran Liu, Rongrong Peng, Yue Zhu
- Corresponding Author
- Dongxiao Hou
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.17How to use a DOI?
- Rolling Mill, Hysteretic, Vibration
- The Bonc-Wen hysteretic model was used describe the rolling piece elastic-plastic deformation process performance of hysteretic characteristics, this hysteretic characteristic considered in the rolling process, vertical vibration model of hysteretic nonlinear of the strip mill roll system is established. Analyzed the rule of rolled piece deformation process change, and used different parameters incentive coefficients of rolled piece deformation hysteretic force. Then found the deformation process of rolled piece expressed hysteretic nonlinear characteristic when the roll system interference by the cycle motivation. Analyzed the effect law on the stability of the system, and get the vibration status of system in different conditions, which provides theory basis for further control the nonlinear rolling mill vibration behavior, gave some advices on reducing the vibration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dongxiao Hou AU - Fei Liu AU - Haoran Liu AU - Rongrong Peng AU - Yue Zhu PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Research on Rolling Mill Vibration Based on the Rolling Piece Hysteretic Nonlinear Deformation BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.17 ID - Hou2012/11 ER -