Evaluation of the Visual Navigation Chart Based on Visual Perception
- Hong-yong Wang, Peng Li, Yi-fei Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Hong-yong Wang
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.24How to use a DOI?
- VFR chart, Symbol, Visual perception, Fuzzy evaluation
- A complete set of symbols is not formed for VFR chart in our country for the slow development of general aviation. On the basis of the VFR chart collected from lots of designers, evaluation index of VFR chart was defined with the Cognitive semiotics and the demand of chart for VFR. All the sample data of the evaluation index was get through the visual perception test. Finally, the value of comprehensive evaluation was given by Fuzzy evaluation .The designing principal of VFR chart symbols was summarized. It provided the theory basis for the development of VFR chart.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hong-yong Wang AU - Peng Li AU - Yi-fei Zhao PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Evaluation of the Visual Navigation Chart Based on Visual Perception BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.24 ID - Wang2012/11 ER -