Differential Strategy Research for Vehicle with Motorized Wheels Based on Torque Control
- Chuanxue Song, Silun Peng, Liqiang Jin, Shengyi Xuan, Zhu’an Zheng
- Corresponding Author
- Chuanxue Song
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.32How to use a DOI?
- Motorized Wheel, Differential Strategy, Torque Control, Neural Network.
- According to the electronic differential problems for vehicle with motorized wheels, the electronic differential control strategy based on torque control is designed through BP neural network theory, and a suitable BP network is trained with the help of Matlab toolbox. The consistency of both sides on wheel slip ratio is achieved through the differential controller. The controller contains two models. One is BP neural network model which calculates demand regulating by longitudinal speed and steering wheel angle. The other is electronic throttle distribution model which calculates the target opening degree of electronic throttle on two sides by torque regulating variable. The validity of control strategy is confirmed by simulation results, which show that the differential problem is well solved by the control strategy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chuanxue Song AU - Silun Peng AU - Liqiang Jin AU - Shengyi Xuan AU - Zhu’an Zheng PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Differential Strategy Research for Vehicle with Motorized Wheels Based on Torque Control BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.32 ID - Song2012/11 ER -