Experimental Study of The Driving-characteristic of Occupational Drivers and Non-occupational Drivers
- Cao HE, Bin CHEN, Qing CHEN, Jian Bo WANG
- Corresponding Author
- Cao HE
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.31How to use a DOI?
- Occupational Drivers, Non-occupational Drivers, Static detection, Dynamic test
- In order to enable non-occupational drivers are better able to participate in road traffic, to ensure road traffic safety and establish the driving guidance method for non-occupational drivers' driver training to provide a more effective way to achieve the purpose of reducing traffic accidents, the random sampling drivers are used for the static test and dynamic real vehicle testing. Tests have been completed with driving adaptive testing equipment, dynamic eye tracking device detector and dynamic physiological detector. To mathematical statistics and mathematical modeling based on theoretical approaches, two types of experimental data was used to analyze differences in the adaptability of the driver and differences in intake of external information and physiological and psychological in different types of traffic conditions. The results will help to reduce traffic accidents involving non-occupational drivers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cao HE AU - Bin CHEN AU - Qing CHEN AU - Jian Bo WANG PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Experimental Study of The Driving-characteristic of Occupational Drivers and Non-occupational Drivers BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.31 ID - HE2012/11 ER -