Emergency Information Extraction of Transport Congestion Based on Object-oriented Classification Using High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Image
- Tong Tang, Haixia He, Ping Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Tong Tang
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.36How to use a DOI?
- Emergency Transport, Transport Congestion, High Spatial Resolution, Remote Sensing, Object-oriented Classification
- Based on the assumption that road infrastructure information had not been acquired, the road information before and after the emergency transport was extracted by using high spatial resolution remote sensing images. Combined with object-oriented image analysis method, the road and vehicle information was classified in emergency phase. Road area and vehicle area was calculated. Building the vehicle road occupancy model, the purpose of this study was to assess transport congestion, to provide the decision support for the emergency transport management, to supply the technique support for the selection of emergency transport path and the establishment of reasonable emergency scheduling scheme, to lay the foundation for the spatial, knowledgeable and intelligent emergency command and control. A case study was carried out for the Yushu earthquake in April, 2010. The results show that the transport congestion was monitored accurately by using high spatial resolution remote sensing image.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tong Tang AU - Haixia He AU - Ping Wang PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Emergency Information Extraction of Transport Congestion Based on Object-oriented Classification Using High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Image BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.36 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.36 ID - Tang2012/11 ER -