Research on Preheating Pulverized Coal to Ameliorate the Blast Furnace Coal Injection
- Ran LIU, Chunzhao LIANG, Xingjuan WANG, Shuai FENG
- Corresponding Author
- Ran LIU
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.37How to use a DOI?
- preheating pulverized coal, combustion rate, coal injection rate, fractal dimension,
- Pulverized coal injection of blast furnace is the important means of lowering ironmaking cost. It is a focus problem to improve the pulverized coal injection rate of blast furnace. However, improve the pulverized coal combustion rate has became a bottleneck of coal injection rate because of the contradiction between unburned pulverized coal and BF smooth operation. Basis of traditional technique, a new method by preheating pulverized coal to improve the pulverized coal combustion rate has been studied. Research shows that preheating pulverized coal can promote the pulverized coal combustion ratio, and reduce the heat loss of pulverized coal in BF through preheating pulverized coal.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ran LIU AU - Chunzhao LIANG AU - Xingjuan WANG AU - Shuai FENG PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Research on Preheating Pulverized Coal to Ameliorate the Blast Furnace Coal Injection BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.37 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.37 ID - LIU2012/11 ER -