Test Study on Slipping Performance of the Flexible Nodes of the Precast Concrete Exterior Wall Cladding Panel
- Ruonan Liu, Kaiyin Zhang, Menglan Tao
- Corresponding Author
- Ruonan Liu
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.43How to use a DOI?
- Precast Concrete Exterior Wall cladding Panel, Flexible Node, Flip Performance
- To explore the performance of the flexible nodes between the precast concrete exterior wall cladding panel and the frame structure, a steel truss is used as an analogue of the frame structure to develop a test. In the test, one precast concrete exterior wall cladding panel was installed on the steel truss, and the connection nodes are designed to be able to slip vertically. Different horizontal forces were exerted on the steel truss to form certain drifts, and the deformation of panel and the slipping performance of the connection nodes were explored. It is found that precast concrete exterior wall cladding panel won’t deform under the influence of the drifts, while the connection nodes between the frame structure and the panel were found to slip. The results show that the design of slipping connection node has enough reliability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruonan Liu AU - Kaiyin Zhang AU - Menglan Tao PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Test Study on Slipping Performance of the Flexible Nodes of the Precast Concrete Exterior Wall Cladding Panel BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.43 ID - Liu2012/11 ER -