Research Status and Development Trend of Dimethyl Ether Fuel Supply System
- Jing Sun, Guangde Zhang, Caixia You, Qiang Yao, Zhonghai Hou
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Sun
Available Online November 2012.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.47How to use a DOI?
- Dimethyl Ether, Engine, Fuel Supply System, Common-rail System.
- A survey of study on dimethyl ether engine fuel supply system at home and abroad was described, including pump-pipe-nozzle system and common-rail fuel supply system. The main trouble of practical application of dimethyl ether engine is wear and leakage problems in the fuel delivery system caused by low viscosity of dimethyl ether. For controllable premixed combustion of dimethyl ether engine, a fuel injection system is developed which is consisted of a diaphragm pump and a wear self-compensation nozzle or an independent lubrication nozzle. The system is expected to solve the above problems essentially and becomes a development direction for the future.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Sun AU - Guangde Zhang AU - Caixia You AU - Qiang Yao AU - Zhonghai Hou PY - 2012/11 DA - 2012/11 TI - Research Status and Development Trend of Dimethyl Ether Fuel Supply System BT - Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Automobile and Traffic Science, Materials and Metallurgy Engineering PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.47 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mmat.2013.47 ID - Sun2012/11 ER -