Research on Lateral-Directional Dynamic Characteristics and Control for Large Envelope Flight of Modular Aircraft
- Wen-Xin Zhang, Li-Xin Wang, Ting Yue
- Corresponding Author
- Wen-Xin Zhang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.1How to use a DOI?
- Modular aircraft, Large envelope flight, Lpv, Dynamic characteristics, Self-scheduled parameter adjustment.
- The linear parameter varying (LPV) system model of the lateral-directional dynamics for large envelope flight of modular aircraft including various configurations was built. The validity of the aircraft LPV model was verified by the comparison of dynamic simulation between the LPV model and the nonlinear model. The lateral-directional dynamic characteristics under different configurations of modular aircraft in large flight envelope were studied. The stability augmentation system (SAS) for the inner loop and the self-scheduled parameter adjusting H robust controller for the outer loop of the control system were designed based on the lateral-directional dynamic LPV model of modular aircraft to guarantee the control effect for aircraft lateral-directional motion. The closed loop system was simulated and the simulation results indicate the integrated control system could achieve precision tracking of modular aircraft lateral-directional command signals under different configurations in large flight envelope.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wen-Xin Zhang AU - Li-Xin Wang AU - Ting Yue PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Research on Lateral-Directional Dynamic Characteristics and Control for Large Envelope Flight of Modular Aircraft BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.1 ID - Zhang2016/12 ER -