Research on Reliability Assessment Based on the Multi-Source Information Fusion Technology with Improved Inheritance Factor
- Jing-Bo Gai, Gao-Feng Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Jing-Bo Gai
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.5How to use a DOI?
- Reliability assessment, Information fusion technology, Inheritance factor, Complex system with small samples.
- In order to solve the problems of the classical system reliability assessment method in dealing with complex system with small samples, such as multilevel approximation, insufficiency and singleness of information, take the success or failure products as an example, the theory of multi-source reliability information fusion based on inheritance factor is introduced to solve the problem of reliability assessment of complex system with small samples. The method of determining the inheritance factor is improved, and a method to determine the inheritance factor by the goodness of fit is given. Taking a small samples reliability assessment of a certain type of solid rocket motor as an example, the rationality of the present method and its application prospect are indicated.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing-Bo Gai AU - Gao-Feng Wei PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Research on Reliability Assessment Based on the Multi-Source Information Fusion Technology with Improved Inheritance Factor BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.5 ID - Gai2016/12 ER -