Experiment on Nonlinear Response Characteristics of Photoelectric Theodolite under Servo Driven
- Yao-Bin Li, Hua-Dong Yu, Qiang-Long Wang, Jun Xie, Zhen-Yu Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Yao-Bin Li
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.30How to use a DOI?
- Nonlinear vibration, Bolt joint, Harmonic Response.
- The dynamic response characteristics of the structure are affected by the nonlinear term in the theodolite structure with supporting shaft and bolt fixed connection. The harmonic term caused by nonlinear response has important influence on the measurement accuracy of optical system and the tracking stability of servo system. The harmonic response term is obvious by analysing the experiment data. The experimental study on the excitation of the cantilever beam model which fixed by single bolt shows that the nonlinear harmonic response is one of the source of the nonlinear dynamic characteristics of the system, and the harmonic response is much more obvious under special excitation condition
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yao-Bin Li AU - Hua-Dong Yu AU - Qiang-Long Wang AU - Jun Xie AU - Zhen-Yu Liu PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Experiment on Nonlinear Response Characteristics of Photoelectric Theodolite under Servo Driven BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.30 ID - Li2016/12 ER -