Inference of User's Intention for Human - Robot Cooperation Based on Machine Vision
- Bei-Bei Yang, Ge Liu, Xiao-Fan He, Di Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Bei-Bei Yang
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.102How to use a DOI?
- Natural human-computer interaction, Intention prediction, Weight distribution, Dominant factor, Machine vision.
- An intention prediction algorithm for natural human-computer interaction based on machine vision is proposed in this paper. Firstly, the motion data of human skeletal feature point is acquired. Then, the motion data and the real-time interactive image are coupled through data processing. Meanwhile, an intention recognition model for natural human-computer interaction is built based on target feature extraction. The dominant feature weight of the operator intention is distributed by hierarchical method. A parallel scheme is adopted in this algorithm for operator intention recognition. Through experiment and data analysis, the algorithm is proved to be reliable and instrumental for improving the efficiency of natural human-computer interaction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bei-Bei Yang AU - Ge Liu AU - Xiao-Fan He AU - Di Zhao PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Inference of User's Intention for Human - Robot Cooperation Based on Machine Vision BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.102 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.102 ID - Yang2016/12 ER -