Gas Pressure Control System for Air-assisted Extrusion Based on PLC
- Tian-Wen Dong, Chun-Lai Tian
- Corresponding Author
- Tian-Wen Dong
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.147How to use a DOI?
- Gas pressure control, Air-assisted extrusion, PLC.
- A gas pressure control instrument for air-assisted extrusion has been manufactured by us. The principle, hardware connection and software design of this controller are introduced in this paper. The PLC micro controller is assembled in hard connection with pressure sensor and control valve. The 24V power supply is chosen as the main control power. Software design with codes is shown through the successful experimental tests. It is obtained that the gas pressure error controlled is less 2%. The design optimization with hard and soft item in the system will be carried out in the future research.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tian-Wen Dong AU - Chun-Lai Tian PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Gas Pressure Control System for Air-assisted Extrusion Based on PLC BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.147 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.147 ID - Dong2016/12 ER -