Simulation, Measurement, Communication & Evaluation of Measurement and Simulation Dual-mode Terminal
- Le-Yi Ge, Rong-Jiang Jin, Chun-Liang Song, Chao Zhang, Zu-Qiang Deng
- Corresponding Author
- Le-Yi Ge
Available Online December 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.150How to use a DOI?
- Dual-mode terminal, Uncertainty, Real-time active power, Monte Carlo method.
- In this paper, measurement process and communication principle of measurement and simulation dual-mode terminal are introduced at first, then, a novel measurement uncertainty evaluation and parameter simulation method is described. According to analyzing the limited measurement results, we get probability characteristics of these data. And then, by big sample random simulations, sample space of these data can be expanded. Finally, in terms of the Bessel formula and the Uncertainty synthesis principle, measurement uncertainty can be evaluated rightfully.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Le-Yi Ge AU - Rong-Jiang Jin AU - Chun-Liang Song AU - Chao Zhang AU - Zu-Qiang Deng PY - 2016/12 DA - 2016/12 TI - Simulation, Measurement, Communication & Evaluation of Measurement and Simulation Dual-mode Terminal BT - 3rd Annual International Conference on Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering (MME 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.150 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/mme-16.2017.150 ID - Ge2016/12 ER -