Application-oriented Outstanding Engineers Training Based on Regional Economy
- Sheng-Gui Chen, Shou-Yan Zhong, Zhen-Zhong Sun, Nan Li
- Corresponding Author
- Sheng-Gui Chen
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.12How to use a DOI?
- Application-oriented, Outstanding engineer, “3+1”Mode, Regional Economic.
- Actively in response to and participating in the Education Ministry’s deployment of “Plan for Educating and Training Outstanding Engineers (PETOE)”, we are take Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Its Automation specialty as the first batch of pilot. In this paper, with the “3+1” mode, we re-adjust the theoretical teaching system and the practice teaching, so as to strengthen the enterprise engineering practice; in an effort to improve the students’ engineering awareness, qualities and practical abilities; and cultivate the application-oriented outstanding engineers, who has high innovation and can meet the needs of Dongguan regional economic development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Sheng-Gui Chen AU - Shou-Yan Zhong AU - Zhen-Zhong Sun AU - Nan Li PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - Application-oriented Outstanding Engineers Training Based on Regional Economy BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.12 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.12 ID - Chen2014/06 ER -