The Design of the Monitoring and Evaluation System of the Reservoir Resettlement Later-period Supportive Policy’s Implementation Effect
- Xin Xu, Xiao-Yi Wang, Yu-Ting Bai, Ying-Qiang Wang, Ji-Ping Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Xin Xu
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.41How to use a DOI?
- Reservoir resettlement, Later-period supportive policy, Monitoring and evaluation, System design.
- According to the characteristics of the monitoring and evaluation of the reservoir resettlement later-period supportive policy’s implementation effect, the comprehensive evaluation method based on AHP was proposed. The framework and modules of the monitoring and evaluation system were designed and the platform was built up. The system which provides decision-making platform for government department has achieved the functions such as the questionnaires’ entering and management, statistical analysis, comprehensive evaluation and system settings.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xin Xu AU - Xiao-Yi Wang AU - Yu-Ting Bai AU - Ying-Qiang Wang AU - Ji-Ping Xu PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - The Design of the Monitoring and Evaluation System of the Reservoir Resettlement Later-period Supportive Policy’s Implementation Effect BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.41 ID - Xu2014/06 ER -