A Study of the Evaluation of Dynamic Capability Based on Tacit Knowledge Sharing
- Jin-Shan Zhang, Jun-Mo Cheng, Qi-Qi Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Jin-Shan Zhang
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.43How to use a DOI?
- Tacit knowledge, Dynamic capability, Factor evaluation.
- Based on Tacit knowledge sharing view, this study focused on dynamic capabilities. Through reviewing the concept and nature of Tacit knowledge sharing, interpreting the existing dynamic capabilities definition, explored the relationship of tacit knowledge sharing and dynamic capability, analyzed the tacit knowledge sharing activities of dynamic capabilities evolution, and then put forward a new dimension constitute frame work of dynamic capabilities based on knowledge view.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jin-Shan Zhang AU - Jun-Mo Cheng AU - Qi-Qi Wang PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - A Study of the Evaluation of Dynamic Capability Based on Tacit Knowledge Sharing BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.43 ID - Zhang2014/06 ER -