University General Education and Music Appreciation
- Yi-Jing Xu, Zhe Zhang, Jian-Hua Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Yi-Jing Xu
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.46How to use a DOI?
- Teaching reform, General education, Music appreciation, Piano culture.
- This paper first talked about the importance of music education in china. However, in recent years, because of various objective factors, which affected the musical education in primary school and secondary school. Early to enter university learning, the students lacked of different levels of the base knowledge, such as, the social science, natural science, artistic accomplishment and practice skills. How to give them make up the lesson, through the education of higher learning, train them to become excellent in character and learning a new generation youth, is each of our higher education educator's responsibility. This paper introduced the experience to carry out General Education teaching work in university, focus on how to set and operate the module curriculum in Art Literacy Curriculum, and with talked of music education in detail, the development of General Education curriculum, as well as the relationship between music education and General Education in University. This paper has unique insights, which can be a reference for the educational workers and reference.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yi-Jing Xu AU - Zhe Zhang AU - Jian-Hua Zhang PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - University General Education and Music Appreciation BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.46 ID - Xu2014/06 ER -