A Brief Analysis of Imitation and Innovation in Academic Field
- Qing-Feng Shen, Ying Zheng
- Corresponding Author
- Qing-Feng Shen
Available Online June 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.49How to use a DOI?
- Imitation, Innovation, Academic field.
- The academic field has four main characters and one of them is about the innovation that “is decided by the need of scientific development”. Nowadays, there is a kind of repetition even plagiarism without wrenching one’s brains and those people, for various reasons, write this kind of paper maybe just want to increase the number of their academic papers. In fact, we can see clearly that simple imitation is useless and it is just a process of innovation and what we need is the true innovation in academic fields which is the result of effective imitation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qing-Feng Shen AU - Ying Zheng PY - 2014/06 DA - 2014/06 TI - A Brief Analysis of Imitation and Innovation in Academic Field BT - 2014 International Conference on Management Science and Management Innovation (MSMI 2014) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/msmi-14.2014.49 ID - Shen2014/06 ER -