Research on Chongqing Higher Education Financial Expenditure Performance
- Honglei Zhang, Fengyu Wang, Zhenbo Zang
- Corresponding Author
- Honglei Zhang
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.2How to use a DOI?
- DEA model; Malmquist index; Fiscal expenditure; Operation performance.
- This paper has studied and analyzed the performance of fiscal expenditure on higher education in Chongqing Municipality. The relevant data in 2009~2016 are selected to analyze the operation performance of higher education in Chongqing Municipality from the human capital input and fiscal investment, using the SE-DEA model and Malmquist index. It turns out that the total factor productivity (TFP) of higher education in Chongqing Municipality tends to improving year by year, closely related to the technical progress (TP) and technical efficiency (TE), with the most important factor being the TP and the least important the scale effect (SE).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Honglei Zhang AU - Fengyu Wang AU - Zhenbo Zang PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Research on Chongqing Higher Education Financial Expenditure Performance BT - 2018 International Conference on Sports, Arts, Education and Management Engineering (SAEME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.2 ID - Zhang2018/06 ER -