Design of China Power Market Information Disclosure Mechanism Based on the Power System Reform
- Tao Li, Yanzhang Sun, Yanping Wang, Xuefei Deng
- Corresponding Author
- Tao Li
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.3How to use a DOI?
- Power market, information disclosure, information flow, power system reform.
- Since the new round of power system reform in China, there have been many achievements in the development of the power market. However, the relevant information on the current power market disclosure system is not yet perfect. The establishment of a complete information disclosure framework is an important part of China's power market construction, in this paper, power market information disclosure model and mechanism is designed on the basis of both theory and practice, so as to ensure that all kinds of information related to market transactions can be traced back and verifiable.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tao Li AU - Yanzhang Sun AU - Yanping Wang AU - Xuefei Deng PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Design of China Power Market Information Disclosure Mechanism Based on the Power System Reform BT - 2018 International Conference on Sports, Arts, Education and Management Engineering (SAEME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.3 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.3 ID - Li2018/06 ER -