The Relationship between Structural Transformation of Manufacturing Industry and Economic Growth in Liaoning Province
- Tianshuai Xu, Shuomin Zhao, Shuai Zhu, Wanhong Li
- Corresponding Author
- Tianshuai Xu
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.6How to use a DOI?
- Manufacturing industry, economic growth, and top growth rate
- The main purpose of this paper is to study the relationship between the transformation and upgrading of manufacturing industry and economic growth in the process of economic development. In modern economy, the transformation and upgrading of manufacturing industry is an important factor affecting economic growth, and it also has a very close relationship with economic growth. There is certain periodicity in the transformation and upgrading of manufacturing industry, which makes the relationship more clear, that is, when the transformation and upgrading of the manufacturing industry is vigorous, usually the economic growth will be faster. The transformation and upgrading of manufacturing industry can promote economic growth. The essence of economic growth is a process to continuously expand the industry with economic potential, constantly form new industries and transform and upgrade traditional industries, while the share of traditional industries in the total industry tends to decline. Because the growth rates of different industries are different, the change of status between low and high growth industries will affect economic growth
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tianshuai Xu AU - Shuomin Zhao AU - Shuai Zhu AU - Wanhong Li PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - The Relationship between Structural Transformation of Manufacturing Industry and Economic Growth in Liaoning Province BT - 2018 International Conference on Sports, Arts, Education and Management Engineering (SAEME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.6 ID - Xu2018/06 ER -