Scientific Research on Bronze Ware from Western Zhou Dynasty to Spring and Autumn Period Unearthed in Jilin Da'an Hou-taomuga Site
- Han Liu, Yanxiang Li, Lixin Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Han Liu
Available Online June 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.23How to use a DOI?
- Jilin, hou-taomuga site, baijinbao culture, bronze, scientific analysis
- This paper utilizes microscopic observation, optical microscopic, SEM-EDS to analyze 9 bronze artifacts which were excavated from the tomb of Hou-taomuga Site, a Baijinbao culture in Dagan, Jilin Province. Combined with their unearthed information, it can be sure that the people had started to use bronze of copper-arsenic in this area during this period. The decorations of 8 bronze artifacts might be produced by the same mound, and some objects might be casted together. Their composition was stable, so these bronze might be made up of copper and arsenic antimony lead intergrowth ore smelting. Also, they might be arsenic containing antimony and lead ore collocation with copper ore smelting production.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Han Liu AU - Yanxiang Li AU - Lixin Wang PY - 2018/06 DA - 2018/06 TI - Scientific Research on Bronze Ware from Western Zhou Dynasty to Spring and Autumn Period Unearthed in Jilin Da'an Hou-taomuga Site BT - 2018 International Conference on Sports, Arts, Education and Management Engineering (SAEME 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/saeme-18.2018.23 ID - Liu2018/06 ER -