Human-centred Product Architecture from UPPA to SAPAD
- Fei Hu, Xi Zhang, Keiichi Sato, S. Teeravarunyou, Hao Lin
- Corresponding Author
- Fei Hu
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.28How to use a DOI?
- component; human-centred; PA; UPPA; SAPAD
- The proposed of PA (product architecture) makes the product development varied and effective. However, in the current society, focusing on the product to develop new products isn’t satisfying the user’s needs that become abundant and uneasy to be found. PA provides a systematic research framework that structures the new product from the object (component, unit, object) to object, which is physical architecture logic. The research method UPPA proposed user process and user function, which considers more human factors and adds it into the research process. What’s more, based on UPPA, SAPAD constructs the signification transformation mechanism from object (component, unit, object), behavior (user process) and signification to product, in order to excavate the core requirement of human.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fei Hu AU - Xi Zhang AU - Keiichi Sato AU - S. Teeravarunyou AU - Hao Lin PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Human-centred Product Architecture from UPPA to SAPAD BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.28 ID - Hu2015/10 ER -