Research of Evaluation System for the Investment and Operational Efficiency of Distribution Network
- Fangpeng Zheng, Yongjun Wang, Chunxue Li, Ming Zeng
- Corresponding Author
- Fangpeng Zheng
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.30How to use a DOI?
- distribution network; investment and operational efficiency; data envelopment analysis model
- The investment for distribution network construction is an important part of power grid construction. The establishment of analysis model for the investment and operational efficiency of distribution network construction is able to ensure the economic operation and reliability of power system, and has become a key method to the realization of the intensified grid construction. This paper has established the data envelopment analysis model and indicators about demand side response are added. The model is more scientific and accurate. Meanwhile, the practicality of this model has been proved through the example analysis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fangpeng Zheng AU - Yongjun Wang AU - Chunxue Li AU - Ming Zeng PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Research of Evaluation System for the Investment and Operational Efficiency of Distribution Network BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.30 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.30 ID - Zheng2015/10 ER -