Improvement and Analysis of the Winter Thermal Environment of Rural Civilian Dwellings in Northwestern Area of China
- Yiyun Zhu, Lu Bai, Guochen Sang, Qin Zhao, Qun Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Yiyun Zhu
Available Online October 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.48How to use a DOI?
- northwestern areas of China; rural civilian dwelling; indoor thermal environment; passive solar energy heating
- Two typical civilian dwellings, the earth dwelling and the brick and concrete dwelling, in northwestern areas of China were investigated, on-site measurement on winter outdoor meteorological parameters, indoor air temperature and relative humidity were conducted. The paper analyzed space arrangement, construction design, indoor thermal environment and situations of civilian dwellings, the results show that the resources of solar energy in winter in these areas are abundant, however, the indoor thermal environment of the dwelling is not satisfactory. Based on the analysis of indoor and outdoor thermal environment, with the consideration of local natural resources and climate situations, the paper proposes a design plan of energy saving for the traditional dwellings and provides recommendations for the healthy development of local civilian dwellings.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yiyun Zhu AU - Lu Bai AU - Guochen Sang AU - Qin Zhao AU - Qun Zhang PY - 2015/10 DA - 2015/10 TI - Improvement and Analysis of the Winter Thermal Environment of Rural Civilian Dwellings in Northwestern Area of China BT - 2015 International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Engineering PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seee-15.2015.48 ID - Zhu2015/10 ER -