Research on the Construction and Implementation of Outstanding Engineering Talents Training Pattern
- Changhe Li, Yali Hou, Hengshan Yang, Jianjun Yang, Yinbin Zhang, Dongzhou Jia, Chengjun Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Changhe Li
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.13How to use a DOI?
- outstanding engineering talents training, innovation, teaching system, independent research
- Cultivation of engineering technical talents is a necessary guarantee for developing strategic emerging industries and constructing new-type industrialized country, an intellectual guarantee for constructing an innovation-originated nation, and also an inevitable requirement for strengthening China's comprehensive economic strength and further fusing into global economic integration. This paper elaborates the state of the "Outstanding Engineer Education and Training Plan". For bottleneck problems: it's difficult for present engineering talents training to adapt to new industrial demand, how to establish innovative-type talents training pattern and teaching system under the new situation, we have carried out in-depth research on teaching quality engineering construction and teaching reform pattern. On this basis, a new outstanding engineering talent training pattern taking professional theoretical knowledge learning, comprehensive engineering quality and innovative & entrepreneurial ability as training objectives has been established.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Changhe Li AU - Yali Hou AU - Hengshan Yang AU - Jianjun Yang AU - Yinbin Zhang AU - Dongzhou Jia AU - Chengjun Chen PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Research on the Construction and Implementation of Outstanding Engineering Talents Training Pattern BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.13 ID - Li2017/12 ER -