The Reasons for College Students' Lack of Humanistic Quality in the New Period
- Feng Mi, Yaoxin Song, Gang Chen, Zhenxing Su
- Corresponding Author
- Feng Mi
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.43How to use a DOI?
- College Student, Humanistic Quality, Lack, Reason Analysis
- This paper mainly discusses the lack of humanistic quality of contemporary college students and analyzes its reasons from background, education system and training process. From the strategic point of view, we analyzed the direction and orientation of improvement of humanistic education quality. From the improvement of curriculum setting and education evaluation mechanism, Suggestions on the feasibility of improving the quality of education are proposed to promote the reform and development, and strengthen the construction of university humanistic education.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Feng Mi AU - Yaoxin Song AU - Gang Chen AU - Zhenxing Su PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - The Reasons for College Students' Lack of Humanistic Quality in the New Period BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.43 ID - Mi2017/12 ER -