Analysis of Psychological Assistance for Orphans and Disabled Children--Take Wuhan Textile University "Love comforts the soul" as an Example
- Qiuwei Jiang, Qiangwei Yan
- Corresponding Author
- Qiuwei Jiang
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.86How to use a DOI?
- Psychological assistance, Orphans and disabled children, "Love comforts the soul"
- This research takes our school's project--"love comforts the soul"--psychological assistance activities as an example, which is for the welfare house's orphans and disabled children. Then we discuss the purpose of psychological support activity, the implementing ways and significance. At last, we combine the Maslow's theory 'hierarchy of needs' and the main object of this activity with the growth of college students' needs to built a tower of college students' needs.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qiuwei Jiang AU - Qiangwei Yan PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Analysis of Psychological Assistance for Orphans and Disabled Children--Take Wuhan Textile University "Love comforts the soul" as an Example BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.86 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.86 ID - Jiang2017/12 ER -