Research on the Key Problems and Methods of Building Mobile Teaching Platform Based on WeChat Subscription Account
- Xiaodan Chen, Siming Li, Junyan Zhang, Hongping Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaodan Chen
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.91How to use a DOI?
- WeChat, Subscription account, Mobile teaching platform, Platform design
- The WeChat subscription account was registered on WeChat public platform, which was most often used for teaching than other account types. Learner could pay attention to subscription account conveniently by the "scanning and scanning" function of mobile client App, and realized information interaction or accessed teaching resources on the WeChat public platform. Compared to other forms of mobile teaching platform, WeChat subscription account had advantages and disadvantages when it's used in teaching. So it was important to foster strengths and circumvent weaknesses. Some key problems needed to solve in building mobile teaching platform based on WeChat subscription account. Some technology methods could be used in the following four stages: on pre-class stage, while-class stage, post-class stage and evaluation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaodan Chen AU - Siming Li AU - Junyan Zhang AU - Hongping Yuan PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Research on the Key Problems and Methods of Building Mobile Teaching Platform Based on WeChat Subscription Account BT - 2017 2nd International Seminar on Education Innovation and Economic Management (SEIEM 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.91 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/seiem-17.2018.91 ID - Chen2017/12 ER -